$100K Investment from Outlander and Women Who Code Atlanta Supports Female FoundersBack to home
Outlander Labs and Women Who Code Atlanta held a virtual pitch competition today. It was an opportunity for innovative women-led startups in the Southeast to compete for a $100K investment. Lots of great applicants were whittled down to the following six finalists:
- Boddle Learning – An interactive and adaptive math game that helps kids learn in a fun way
- BRIDGE – A mobile app that allows consumers to discover local businesses via video
- CaseCTRL – A surgery coordination platform that simplifies the logistics of surgery planning and improves the patient experience through AI and predictive analytics
- Eyegage – A mobile app that quickly and accurately determines drug and alcohol levels by using computer vision to analyze characteristics of the eye
- SoleVenture – An all-in-one back office and HR platform for freelancers
- Trado – A platform that uses machine learning to voice-record stories and turn them into books delivered to your door.
I enjoyed hearing from some great founders who I’m sure will go on to do amazing things. I’m looking forward to tracking each of these companies.
I’m happy to announce that Eyegage was the winner! All the companies made outstanding pitches and I’m sure the judges had a tough time picking a winner. Congrats to Eyegage and all the other founders for building interesting companies.